Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 03:11:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

[PC] Final fantasy 7

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Final fantasy 7  (Read 257 times)
Noob1
Community Veteran

« on: July 10, 2008, 11:20:41 am »

yeah 12 storylines... to say the truth the game as like over 30 titles already so imagine... lol i played about 15 of them ... played since 1-10  but didnt finish all i only beated 10 and 10 part 2(x-2) and i also beated ff7 i played it alot on playstation and u can also play it on the computer its a good thing that there is alot of fans that made it possible to play in a computer... my favourite of all the story lines i played so far is ffx (ff 10 1st part), beated teh game 3 times 1 without raising stats too much, 1 on expert difficulty and the last 1 i played over 500 hours on my save game rofl... imagine 500 hours on training my characters... i had all aeons/summons with lots of hp, i had all aeons and special/secret weapons, Anima was my favourite aeon i dont know if you ever seen it zidane but its a dark angel or something like that. Its overdrive owns everything i reached max dmg in game with his overdrive (1.500.000 +- dmg with the overdrive woot!) and my bro bought ff 12 for ps2 but he is in switzerland so i cant play it atm or never will...
FF 13 is going to blow sale prices on the stores like metal gear solid 4 did... Too bad its coming out for ps3 only... And also i hate those guys that buy lots of repeated games like... buying 10 metal gear solid 4 games and sell on ebay for higher prices... thats 1 reason that makes games dissapear from stores too soon because of those selfish retards... seriously... i hate them they should have been arrested lol its like making money in a wrong way...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum