Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 06:08:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

[PC] Final fantasy 7

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Final fantasy 7  (Read 259 times)
Noob1
Community Veteran

« on: July 10, 2008, 04:21:36 pm »

if i rememeber right the start of ff9 is when your using a little boy or something liek that with a tale? i remember a part like that on ff9,my cousin said ff8 is pretty much equal to ff7 but ff7 still rocks, i saw in some website very well known a poll with votes from billions of fans ff7 & ff10 were with same % of votes, i think its true because ff7 has lots of items and great combat scenes and a great storyline, the only problem on ff10 is the lack of aeons and the story seems to be a bit weak but i prefer it more than ff7 bc we can do aeon battles which made me happy ^.^. I miss ff10 damn i hope i get to play on my old save file again... i´m still not fully upgraded in stats i only had auron/yuna/rikku at max and most aeons with like 12000 hp- 88000hp... (from weakest- valefor to the most resistant- magus sisters[the fat sister lol]) i had the 2nd valefor overdrive >.> you got that 1? the one that shoots sort of sphere blasts in a circle randomly at the opponent it does same dmg at high stats but when low does 2x the 1st overdrive dmg...

ANIMA FTW!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum