Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
April 18, 2024, 10:43:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

[Xbox360] Grand theft auto 4

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Xbox360] Grand theft auto 4  (Read 407 times)
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« on: July 09, 2008, 12:53:16 pm »

lol thats amazing, if u play the game again trying doing with a car its like more fun because you get projected really fast and if u hit a wall u probably dont die which is also weird... lol i jsut remmber i killed my gf once by mistake after i took her to a bar i hitted in a car hood with a bike and i went flying for like 15 seconds and so did her but i survived i hitted a electric post and she fall in a car right next to her house lol, all this because of drunk effects while driving a bike... i had to revert to my last save and repeat 2 missions because of that... this gta game is still with nice things to do but seriously i prefered the way san andreas was, like lots of vehicles, many secrets ... I know a glitch on gta4 that makes you fly over half the size of the 1st city with a car lol... its like u get hitted so hard and u fly 20% the size of the citys map... my friend showed it to me and its fun to go there with lots of friends and cars and we push a metal thing backwards... once it respawns back it does extreme power in your car that u fly really fast into the air... i might go to youtube see if anyone has did this yet  Cheesy
Yeah Ill deffently have to try that I usually go over to my friends to play xbox he has xbox360  Tongue have you tried the game with cheats?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum