Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 29, 2024, 05:00:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

[Xbox360] Grand theft auto 4

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Xbox360] Grand theft auto 4  (Read 395 times)
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« on: June 02, 2008, 01:38:41 pm »

ive played this game for xbox360 my friend rented it and it 0wnz the graphics are 10x better then ps2 and the game overall is awesome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

AJ
Community Veteran

A.J.

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:25 pm »

ive played this game for xbox360 my friend rented it and it 0wnz the graphics are 10x better then ps2 and the game overall is awesome Smiley
yeah it is pretty awesome..i love the graphics on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scott

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 08:04:21 pm »

Yer it is a cool game.

My mate has it. graphics are alot better compared to the old GTA games.
Report Spam   Logged
AJ
Community Veteran

A.J.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:33:13 pm »

lol gears isn't that fun i would say....gto4 is way better
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:41:12 pm »

lol gears isn't that fun i would say....gto4 is way better
yeah deffently, agreed
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 09:46:47 pm »

i don't got x-box so...yeah lol. but i played on playstation, i think, lol. Don't remember. =\ it pretty cool. Especially when u get hookers in ur car, ROFL.
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 12:20:20 pm »

lol beated gta4 like 4 days ago... its a good ending but a bit stupid... you either choose money(2x)+cousin death when he marries or money+ 2nd girlfriend death at cousins marriage. I picked gf death its way better to see the gf die lol... no really you would pick it either if you guys would see the last mission... if roman lives he marries+pregnant wife with a girl that will be named kate(name of the gf)+ 2x the money u receive+you get revenge on the russian guyz, bad things that happen(if u pick this choice) gf death+death of mafia that betrays you in the end, but its a good chasing mission i loved it WOOT!

BTW: halo 3 ftw, this game pwns online. Anyone here with xbox360 live?... i do so uhm if u wanna erm... play online sometimes ask me for gamertag name...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 12:24:21 pm »

lol beated gta4 like 4 days ago... its a good ending but a bit stupid... you either choose money(2x)+cousin death when he marries or money+ 2nd girlfriend death at cousins marriage. I picked gf death its way better to see the gf die lol... no really you would pick it either if you guys would see the last mission... if roman lives he marries+pregnant wife with a girl that will be named kate(name of the gf)+ 2x the money u receive+you get revenge on the russian guyz, bad things that happen(if u pick this choice) gf death+death of mafia that betrays you in the end, but its a good chasing mission i loved it WOOT!

BTW: halo 3 ftw, this game pwns online. Anyone here with xbox360 live?... i do so uhm if u wanna erm... play online sometimes ask me for gamertag name...
Yeah sounds pretty awesome i Havent done many missions I just used to fool around and drive cars etc  Tongue btw stay on topic if you wanna talk about halo 3 make a topic about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 12:31:38 pm »

yeha k, gta4 is great at some points but near the end gets annoying when you fail some missions because of nothin, i rofl when i failed the last mafia chase with a sanchez, was about to do a jump into a helicopter near the coast, under a bridge and i hitted a damn paint can that was in the sand before the jump and i got of the bike flying around i almost got over to grabing the copter lol but i failed and splash, meet teh fishys... was either a bit weird, fun and stupid to see that because i hited a paint can lolz and did that much while in air...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 12:36:24 pm »

yeha k, gta4 is great at some points but near the end gets annoying when you fail some missions because of nothin, i rofl when i failed the last mafia chase with a sanchez, was about to do a jump into a helicopter near the coast, under a bridge and i hitted a damn paint can that was in the sand before the jump and i got of the bike flying around i almost got over to grabing the copter lol but i failed and splash, meet teh fishys... was either a bit weird, fun and stupid to see that because i hited a paint can lolz and did that much while in air...
lol yeah its pretty funny when you hit jumps and your guy goes flying in the air once i hit a jump flew up like 200ft at least and then I feel off rofl and I smacked my head off a truck lol! Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 12:47:32 pm »

lol thats amazing, if u play the game again trying doing with a car its like more fun because you get projected really fast and if u hit a wall u probably dont die which is also weird... lol i jsut remmber i killed my gf once by mistake after i took her to a bar i hitted in a car hood with a bike and i went flying for like 15 seconds and so did her but i survived i hitted a electric post and she fall in a car right next to her house lol, all this because of drunk effects while driving a bike... i had to revert to my last save and repeat 2 missions because of that... this gta game is still with nice things to do but seriously i prefered the way san andreas was, like lots of vehicles, many secrets ... I know a glitch on gta4 that makes you fly over half the size of the 1st city with a car lol... its like u get hitted so hard and u fly 20% the size of the citys map... my friend showed it to me and its fun to go there with lots of friends and cars and we push a metal thing backwards... once it respawns back it does extreme power in your car that u fly really fast into the air... i might go to youtube see if anyone has did this yet  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 12:53:16 pm »

lol thats amazing, if u play the game again trying doing with a car its like more fun because you get projected really fast and if u hit a wall u probably dont die which is also weird... lol i jsut remmber i killed my gf once by mistake after i took her to a bar i hitted in a car hood with a bike and i went flying for like 15 seconds and so did her but i survived i hitted a electric post and she fall in a car right next to her house lol, all this because of drunk effects while driving a bike... i had to revert to my last save and repeat 2 missions because of that... this gta game is still with nice things to do but seriously i prefered the way san andreas was, like lots of vehicles, many secrets ... I know a glitch on gta4 that makes you fly over half the size of the 1st city with a car lol... its like u get hitted so hard and u fly 20% the size of the citys map... my friend showed it to me and its fun to go there with lots of friends and cars and we push a metal thing backwards... once it respawns back it does extreme power in your car that u fly really fast into the air... i might go to youtube see if anyone has did this yet  Cheesy
Yeah Ill deffently have to try that I usually go over to my friends to play xbox he has xbox360  Tongue have you tried the game with cheats?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 01:15:37 pm »

lol i tried health+armour cheat in 1 of the most annoying missions in the game but it blocked 2 achievements in the game... so i prefered doing it the good way which was no cheats... but its a bad thing that we use 1 cheat and some achievements in-game get locked... if your firend has xbox live i might play with u if he adds me... i would show u the glitch im talkin about lol... i seriously love this game when doing free roam with friends its so damn great and enjoyable... and this game doesnt have many fun cheats like san andreas did... unfurtunently. See if your friend has xbox live  if yes try to ask him if he could had me and i play with you some other time when your at his house...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 08:31:42 pm »

lol i tried health+armour cheat in 1 of the most annoying missions in the game but it blocked 2 achievements in the game... so i prefered doing it the good way which was no cheats... but its a bad thing that we use 1 cheat and some achievements in-game get locked... if your firend has xbox live i might play with u if he adds me... i would show u the glitch im talkin about lol... i seriously love this game when doing free roam with friends its so damn great and enjoyable... and this game doesnt have many fun cheats like san andreas did... unfurtunently. See if your friend has xbox live  if yes try to ask him if he could had me and i play with you some other time when your at his house...
allright sounds good i dont know if he has live though but if he does ill let you know then we can play live Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Puremin0rez

I love Lolicon.

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 01:28:56 am »

I Never Actually Bothered To Do The Missions, Massacre FTW!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum