Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 29, 2024, 09:26:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Madden

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madden  (Read 271 times)
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« on: June 06, 2008, 07:56:24 pm »

Probably my favorite game series (this and C.O.D) The Madden Football games. You all probably know about the game, it's a football game, lol. Named after Hall of Famer John Madden, who played football, and coached it 2. The latest game coming out Madden 09, should be coming out in early september. If you search madden 09 on IGN.com, you will be able to see a preview of madden 09 on x-box 360. But right  now, i'm gonna talk to you about madden 08 for ps2.

I don't have a ps3 yet, but i love my ps2. My favorite games r driv3r, Ncaa football 08, and madden 08. Let's talk about madden 08. There are several things to do on the game. On the cover is Tennessee Titan's QB Steve Young. He won Rookie of the year in 07, but let's focus on the game. On the main menu of the game there are several options. There's "Play Now" which means to play an exhibition game, "game modes" to pick a game mode like Franchise, play online, practice, mini-camp, and some others, "features" to look at rosters, create a team, player, fan, or playbook, and look at Historic rosters. The there's "Extras" to look at other related game's trailers. Then, there's "My madden" where you can load ur game and save and stuff.

"Franchise"

A franchise is where you pick ur favorite team, and play through endless years of football. 1st, you have 2 do training camp, which improves your player's stats. After you're done with that, you play 4 pre-season games, to see who's better and who will be ur starters. But b4 all that, u may want to shop some players. Trading and signing free-agents is the best way to get players, besides the draft, (more on that later). For an example my team is the Cleveland Browns, as you know the Browns don't have tony romo, or julius Jones in real life, but in the game, i traded for them. After the pre-season you play in 16 games of regular season. After you finish ur regular season, if ur good enough, you will be in the playoffs. The round b4 the first round  is the Wild Card. The WIld Card is to give teams a chance to make it to the playoffs. There are to be 6 teams in each division (AFC and NFC). In the 1st round, the AFC teams play the other AFC teams and same for the NFC. The 1st and 2nd seed get a bye week, so they don't have to play in the first round. After the first round, there will be only 4 teams remaining in each division.. Unlike other sports, there's no 7 game series, or double elimination. If u lose once, ur gone. Then they have the 2nd round, which determines which teams will play in the AFC championship and NFC championship. After the AFC and NFC championships r over, the winner of the AFC plays the winner of the NFC in the biggest game in all of sports, the Super Bowl. The winners of that are the NFL champions. After that, the season is over. Then they have sections, like retired players, roster management, and re-sign players. Then the free-agent sigining period, where you can sign new free-agents b4 the draft. After that, it's time 4 the draft. The NFL draft is where NFL teams draft player out of College. There are 7 rounds, and all 32 teams get 1 pick in each round, but u can trade ur picks for other picks, or other players. In madden 08, u can load a saved draft class. Where do u get a draft class? That's how Madden 08 and Ncaa 08 are linked. In ncaa 08, u can do a dynasty, and after ur season is over, some players will enter the draft. U can save that draft class on ur memory card, and then when u get to the draft on madden 08, u can import that draft class. For example, i drafted Mario Manningham from ncaa 08. After the draft, there's another free-agent signing period, then the re-order depth chart, where u pick ur starters, then start a new season! And the cycle continuos, i strongly recommend this game, and the soon coming of madden 09.

Thank you for reading my analysis on madden 08, i might do more video games, but idk. Tongue
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 08:01:03 pm by Manningham » Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Elizabeth

Ryequis is the best bro ever?!?!

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 07:21:02 am »

My bro has Madden and C.O.D 4 and I love em both. They're like so fun!

(No I am not a Tomboy or a Nerd I just try new things and find out I like em)
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 08:18:13 am »

My bro has Madden and C.O.D 4 and I love em both. They're like so fun!

(No I am not a Tomboy or a Nerd I just try new things and find out I like em)

That's really cool that u play madden and C.O.D 4. More people should be like u. I'm thinking about doing one on in the PC section for Command & Conquer Renegade, and i really want C&C tiberium wars.
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 01:18:55 pm »

sis noone thinks that, your awesome  Cheesy and a great little sis Smiley and manning that sounds like a good idea. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 07:18:30 am »

sis noone thinks that, your awesome  Cheesy and a great little sis Smiley and manning that sounds like a good idea. Tongue
I'm gonna do one on command and conquer renegade.
Report Spam   Logged

Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 09:35:53 pm »

Which Madden Number are you talken about?
I currently own 04 and 08  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

Best Server in the world is:sexyscape.no-ip.org
I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 09:38:28 pm »

madden 08, it says in the beginning, lolz.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum