Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
April 16, 2024, 05:57:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

C&C Renegade

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&C Renegade  (Read 198 times)
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« on: June 09, 2008, 07:33:18 am »

Hello, Manningham here again, and i have a question. Has anyone ever heard of the Command and Conquer series? Well this is one of the more recent games, not tiberium wars, but Renegade. It again features GDI vs Nod, so here's the main part of it. Grin

On the main menu, their are 2 game modes, Singleplayer, and Multiplayer Practice. Don't play online because westwoord doesn't host renegade online multiplayer anymore,  Cry Single player is basically Story Mode.  Multiplayer Practice is like a skirmish, u can fight by urself, or u and someone could play together by having a HUB or if ur linked 2gother by ur 2 computers. It's fun, First lemme talk 2 u about the teams.

Nod

The evil Brotherhood of Nod is an evil organization who specializes in invisibility and mindwashing. Shocked Basically, like all other villains, they want 2 rule the world. They also want to gather as much tiberium as possbile to build their vehicles like nod buggy, and flame tank. They're bad guys.

GDI

If i remebmer correcty GDI stands for Global Defense Initiation, but i could be wrong. GDI is tryinb to stop Nod, which is why the war started. GDI also uses tiberium to build vehicles to stop Nod, some of their vehicles r Mammoth Tank and Hum-vee. They're the good guys.

What 2 do

On single player mode, in the beginning, Nod has ambushed ur team, and ur Havoc, a GDI commando. (Ur havoc throughout the game) U must save ur team, then find the secret base. Basically what u do in the game is find Nod bases, kill Nod soldiers, and try to find people. U must always protect civilians at all costs!!!!!! In some missions, if civilians die, u failed ur mission. In some missions u must protect other GDI personall as well. Like Gunner, who's great with a rocket launcher. Deadeye, a sniper. Patch, who's handy with a tiberium fletchette gun. Sydney, who has a repair gun, and a certain Sydney has the best weapon of all. The personal Ion Cannon, in multiplayer, i not sure in story mode.

Soryy it's not that long, there's just not that much 2 explain, and i sleepy this morning. I promise the next video game i post about will be much better.
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum