Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
April 16, 2024, 05:29:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Detriot Red Wings!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Detriot Red Wings!  (Read 258 times)
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« on: June 25, 2008, 11:27:50 pm »

W00T this was awhile back but detriot takes the cup home !!!!!!!!! Cheesy FTW! my favorite team Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:25 am »

My favorite team is the San Jose Sharks.
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:19:42 pm »

My favorite team is the San Jose Sharks.
their ok but for some reason I always liked the red wings cuz ever since i was a kid my cousen shane used to take me up to his house to watch the game whenever detriot was playing Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 11:28:26 am »

1 thing i dont know much about NHL is the teams names rofl... im not american but NHL is probably my favourite sprot out there, it´s like the only kind of sport that keeps me away from getting bored while playing with friends... i dont know their names which is bad but i remember a few symbols of some teams like the one with a green circle and a duck face in the middle or something like that, it was the team i always picked while playing with friends... Last time i played or watched a NHL game like in uhm 2002... i think its a good reason 6 years to forget about team names... I think this sport is worth watching and playing, its always fun to see some high potential shots...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:25:37 pm »

1 thing i dont know much about NHL is the teams names rofl... im not american but NHL is probably my favourite sprot out there, it´s like the only kind of sport that keeps me away from getting bored while playing with friends... i dont know their names which is bad but i remember a few symbols of some teams like the one with a green circle and a duck face in the middle or something like that, it was the team i always picked while playing with friends... Last time i played or watched a NHL game like in uhm 2002... i think its a good reason 6 years to forget about team names... I think this sport is worth watching and playing, its always fun to see some high potential shots...
Yeah I know hockey is a pretty cool sport when I was a little kid I saw my older cousen watching it and I said what are you watching and he said im watching my favorite team kick ass and I said whats your favorite team? and he told me detriot red wings and I got interested in the game cause it got my attention so every weekend I came up when a game was on Id sit down and watch it with my cousen and we'd cheer for our team and 1 time we actually went to see one I was only small then but it was hella fun. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:07:28 pm »

would love to see a NHL game but it doesnt exist in europe Sad well it exists but its not the same... the hockey here is lame and its nothing compared with NHL. And its also hard to see it on TV because there is only 1 sports channel called "euro sport" and it rarely shows stuff happening out of europe...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 04:49:13 pm »

would love to see a NHL game but it doesnt exist in europe Sad well it exists but its not the same... the hockey here is lame and its nothing compared with NHL. And its also hard to see it on TV because there is only 1 sports channel called "euro sport" and it rarely shows stuff happening out of europe...
You can maybe you should buy the NHL channel seprate who knows maybe call your cable person and ask him about it im sure you'll be able to figure something out.
Report Spam   Logged
Crazy

Bleach Lover!!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 10:53:46 am »

I am from Michigan, so I was exited when we won, we win a lot though.
Too bad it looks like all of the other Detroit teams are going to not be so good, other than the pistons.
Report Spam   Logged

#1 Bleach Lover!#1 Bleach Lover!#1 Bleach Lover!
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 02:34:18 pm »

I am from Michigan, so I was exited when we won, we win a lot though.
Too bad it looks like all of the other Detroit teams are going to not be so good, other than the pistons.
Detriot red wings was always my favorite hockey team I told my friend they'd win he didnt belive but when they did win i bragged about it for awhile Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Hurley-Rush

Semi-Retired.

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 07:29:12 pm »

BLECK! Detroit ftl. Canucks ftw Grin can't believe they let naslund go though.. Cry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 10:58:45 pm »

BLECK! Detroit ftl. Canucks ftw Grin can't believe they let naslund go though.. Cry Cry
yeah canucks r pretty cool, but sharks pwn them  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum