Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 29, 2024, 08:04:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Daddy's Home!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daddy's Home!  (Read 145 times)
Scott

« on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:09 pm »

HEY GUYZ. I'm back from church camp, and i'll tell u all that i did.

The first day i mainly played football and watched some paintball games, then i went swimming. u may think church is boring (i do) lolz. But this serveice was fun, we had a preacher named Tony Cruz. He was awesome and hilarious.

The second day i climbed the rock wall. O.o i only got half way though  Cry.  I also played football that day, and basketball.

The third day, we went to "adventure world" which is a skating rink and laser tag place. Boy was it fun, i got the second highest score in laser Tag.  Cool I skated some 2, then i crushed some people in the chess tournament. (just cas i lilke chess doesn't mean ima geek, lolz)

the fourth day was the soccer tournament, and the paintball tournament. I played paintball instead of soccer, my team lost in the first round cas we had 2 play the staff, and one of the staff members is and ex-marine, lol. I have several sores. But it was fun. I also worked the ladies  Wink.

Friday,  Cry Cry Had 2 leave, today is friday and i'm, back home and typing, lol. I had an awesome time.

welcome back mate. sounds like you had an awesome time, maybe i should start going to church Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum