Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 06:13:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Daddy's Home!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daddy's Home!  (Read 142 times)
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« on: July 11, 2008, 01:08:49 pm »

HEY GUYZ. I'm back from church camp, and i'll tell u all that i did.

The first day i mainly played football and watched some paintball games, then i went swimming. u may think church is boring (i do) lolz. But this serveice was fun, we had a preacher named Tony Cruz. He was awesome and hilarious.

The second day i climbed the rock wall. O.o i only got half way though  Cry.  I also played football that day, and basketball.

The third day, we went to "adventure world" which is a skating rink and laser tag place. Boy was it fun, i got the second highest score in laser Tag.  Cool I skated some 2, then i crushed some people in the chess tournament. (just cas i lilke chess doesn't mean ima geek, lolz)

the fourth day was the soccer tournament, and the paintball tournament. I played paintball instead of soccer, my team lost in the first round cas we had 2 play the staff, and one of the staff members is and ex-marine, lol. I have several sores. But it was fun. I also worked the ladies  Wink.

Friday,  Cry Cry Had 2 leave, today is friday and i'm, back home and typing, lol. I had an awesome time.
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:58:06 pm »

Zidane is only one who's welcomed me back. Hello? lol. Oh wellz.
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 06:06:14 am »

The first day i mainly played football and watched some paintball games, then i went swimming. u may think church is boring (i do) lolz. But this serveice was fun, we had a preacher named Tony Cruz. He was awesome and hilarious.

The second day i climbed the rock wall. O.o i only got half way though  Cry.  I also played football that day, and basketball.

The third day, we went to "adventure world" which is a skating rink and laser tag place. Boy was it fun, i got the second highest score in laser Tag.  Cool I skated some 2, then i crushed some people in the chess tournament. (just cas i lilke chess doesn't mean ima geek, lolz)

the fourth day was the soccer tournament, and the paintball tournament. I played paintball instead of soccer, my team lost in the first round cas we had 2 play the staff, and one of the staff members is and ex-marine, lol. I have several sores. But it was fun. I also worked the ladies  Wink.

Friday,  Cry Cry Had 2 leave, today is friday and i'm, back home and typing, lol. I had an awesome time.
LOL some crazy stuff happend with kim & I dont wanna spoil it Wink but we had a good time also Wink and welcome back mate. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 07:37:21 am »

... this is weird i visited this thread before and posted a comment i dont know why it doesnt show up...
anyways this is a shorty of what mentioned on my "invisible long comment..."; said that it would be great to have some activities like that here in europe, like were i live there isnt much of a thing like that... also it sounded great the time u spent having fun and stuff like that...(this was amde in a hurry, might sound bad rofl)
Report Spam   Logged
Cait Sith
L33Tness
Community Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:20:12 pm »

Srry i was at my friends house friday and saturday Tongue And im so glad your back manning i misshed u Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Scott

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:09 pm »

welcome back mate. sounds like you had an awesome time, maybe i should start going to church Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 08:51:23 am »

ty scott, and yeah maybe u SHOULD go 2 church.  Cool But it's ur decision, my parents make me go, i don't like going to church, but i like church camp, the name of it is "Camp Maranatha" and it's near Dublin, Virginia.
Report Spam   Logged

Scott

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 06:17:44 am »

ty scott, and yeah maybe u SHOULD go 2 church.  Cool But it's ur decision, my parents make me go, i don't like going to church, but i like church camp, the name of it is "Camp Maranatha" and it's near Dublin, Virginia.

I guess my family wernt that religious.. thats the main reason i suppose i have know knoledge and understanding of it.

Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 09:39:53 am »

Im religious thats my choice I barely go to church though but I belive in god  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 09:49:29 pm »

old topic -locked-
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum