Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 11:40:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Chatbox Suggestion

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chatbox Suggestion  (Read 169 times)
We Chat

« on: July 12, 2008, 11:40:53 am »

Ok I think we should make a new tab saying "chatbox" and when you click on it you get the xat chatbox for the forum.

How to do
________

Go To Admin Cp.
Manage styles
Headers and Footers
Then put this in headers:
Code:
<script src="/jquery.js"></script>

<script>
function addlinks(){
//Created by Agent Moose (smcodes.smfforfree3.com)
$(function() {
var links = new Array()
links[links.length] = ["ChatBox","http://xat.com/chat/room/33490684/?p=0&ss=6"]

for(m=0;m<links.length;m++){
$(".maintab_last").before("<td valign='top' class='maintab_back'><a href='"+links[m][1]+"'>"+links[m][0]+"</a></td>");
};});}
addlinks();
</script>

Then walla your done.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:54:03 am »

nice idea you got there. I think its probably teh best suggestion about the xat box so far  Wink

(voalį*)^^
Report Spam   Logged
We Chat

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 12:38:37 pm »

Thx
If you would like to vist this chatbox now the link is
http://xat.com/chat/room/33490684/?p=0&ss=6
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 04:39:43 pm »

wouldn't it just be easier if we had chat box way it was? lol
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 05:00:15 pm »

uhm i think you dont understand a bit well the situation if you put the chatbox on the activity on the forum will be less because everyone will be on the chat box... if the chatbox was up again there would be more activity probably but would ruin the amount of posts in this forum... I think zidane“s the one to choose a idea about teh chatbox untill then lets just wait for his idea and see if it can be possible to turn it the way he wants to...
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 07:14:12 pm »

uhm i think you dont understand a bit well the situation if you put the chatbox on the activity on the forum will be less because everyone will be on the chat box... if the chatbox was up again there would be more activity probably but would ruin the amount of posts in this forum... I think zidane“s the one to choose a idea about teh chatbox untill then lets just wait for his idea and see if it can be possible to turn it the way he wants to...
Well the chatbox will help so i can talk instantly 2 people instead of pming them and i people can all have a conversation with more than 1 person at a time. It may affect the forums a little but barely.  Undecided Cas we've had a ton of posts while we had the chatbox.
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 07:46:47 pm »

Well the chatbox will help so i can talk instantly 2 people instead of pming them and i people can all have a conversation with more than 1 person at a time. It may affect the forums a little but barely.  Undecided Cas we've had a ton of posts while we had the chatbox.
Not really when we had the chatbox you and noob1 and cait sith were the only ones who posted aj and amber just hung in the chatbox with a few others I want this fourm to be active not a ghost town. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 08:58:29 pm »

Not really when we had the chatbox you and noob1 and cait sith were the only ones who posted aj and amber just hung in the chatbox with a few others I want this fourm to be active not a ghost town. Undecided
well, u were on quite often, and u have over 100 posts, i have bout 80, others have 20-30 and u only took chat away like 2days ago. idk i wasn't here. Anyways it's ur decision not mine.  Undecided So i guess do what YOU like. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 09:17:13 pm »

well, u were on quite often, and u have over 100 posts, i have bout 80, others have 20-30 and u only took chat away like 2days ago. idk i wasn't here. Anyways it's ur decision not mine.  Undecided So i guess do what YOU like. lol
I know it sucks that the chatbox is gone but it best for the fourm and maybe later I might think of something but right now we need to focus on getting more members.
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:52 pm »

Well, we have 67 members, but only about 10-20 are active, which is kinda a problem.
Report Spam   Logged

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 04:53:56 pm »

Well, we have 67 members, but only about 10-20 are active, which is kinda a problem.
we just keep recruiting and getting new people Ill add more stuff the more members we get and there will be more benefits once we have 50+ active members.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum