Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 29, 2024, 06:28:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

New suggestion by noob1! (lolz) "the VIP room"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New suggestion by noob1! (lolz) "the VIP room"  (Read 93 times)
Noob1
Community Veteran

« on: August 05, 2008, 09:55:35 pm »

k i think a good thing to be in these forums is a section under the name "VIP room" with this i mean have some good times with ppl using the chatbox, but to get invited you must be given a password to log in onto the chatroom (password is given away to trust worthy ppl and not newbies or ppl like that...) i think this would inprove alto and would make a goal for the community to achieve besides helping it! I think its a good idea but i dont know if this can be done...

NOTE: This isnt a stolen idea or something like that, i got this idea while i was reading a topic made by gearsofwar which made me come with this idea while reading the posts Smiley -> this is just a warning incase if some guy starts flaming like "ZOMG stealing ideas!"

Ok i have a chatroom link just incase is zidane agrees to go no with this idea, untill then ill wait for a reply.

To ryequis (zidane)- its a link to private chatrooms you can put a password in it but i think you need to register before saving and change options of the chatroom (i can do this for you if you want me to...):
http://www.chatzy.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 02:41:10 am »

I have a better idea you know those things servers use the godirc channels and stuff? well i was gonna get 1 of those after we get our own site domain and stuff witch is why im not doing it yet because i still need to find a way for the payment methods for the site.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum