Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 29, 2024, 01:17:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Hack your school macintosh FTW!! steproy2000 ftw!! 0.o

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack your school macintosh FTW!! steproy2000 ftw!! 0.o  (Read 40 times)
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« on: September 15, 2008, 01:16:50 pm »

Quote:
This is a tut that will teach you how to hack your school mac. This is desigened only for those who have a G3 or G4 from their school, macbooks have a different method. Please note the admin account darwin's home folder is not locked on Macbooks.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for what happen to you if your caught using these, and you may not disclose were you found out how to do this. We are doing our best to keep these hacks top secret, so please, if you spread them around your school make sure everyone is very cautious when using them.

Note: You can get suspended, and charged with hacking charges for doing this. People have used these methods to hack the server with grades on it, this is why you can be charged and suspended. 

Main hack method

Quote:
1.Take the contents of your /users/YOURUSERNAME/Library and delete it.
2.You will have noticed that 4 folders could not be deleted, move these onto your desktop, and reboot your computer.
3.Your computer is unlocked, you can mount DMG files,access most preference panels, and such.
4. "Beep" your computer, by this I mean, hold the power button until you hear a "beep" then let the computer boot. 

Alternative if main hack doesn't work method

Quote:
UPDATE: The only way to reverse this process, is to have a backup of your /Library folder. With this in hand, replaced the "hacked" /Library folder with the "non-hacked" Library. The reboot the computer, with or without the "Beep".
Update: Errors have been reported with this method for mount DMG'S. If you can't mount DMG'S then I have another hack 4 you.

download Transmac for windows, as well as flashmount. Take the flashmount.app from the DM(viewed and extracted with transmac) then place it on your mac. right click the app and go "show packacge contents".

Then take info.plist, and open it in text edit. search for "com." then replace that line with "com.apple.appleworks" save it, and move the application into your appleworks folder in your applications folder. This will let you run flashmount, which mounts DMG'S   

system prefernces method

Quote:
My school has token my laptop, so i'm not sure this works, but my friend discovered it and claims it works. Downlaod the Halo trial for mac. Place halo into appleworks, and install it. Then we it asks you to reboot(according to my friend, you have too reboot) it should unlock all the SYSTEM PRFERENCES. This will not let you mount DMG'S but you can set a master password for your account. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:18:47 pm by Ryequis » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum