Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 19, 2024, 04:57:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Xbox 360 Help

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox 360 Help  (Read 186 times)
Blkhawk566
Community Veteran

hey peeps

« on: April 20, 2010, 05:38:29 pm »

If anybody here owns a 360 and happens to get the three rings of death, there are many mods to actually do it. For example, the penny mod, the towel mod, and etc. Usally these dont help your xbox 360 much, usally destroys it even more possibly. What i highly suggest is just send it into Microsoft in washington D.C. just simply google microsoft and you should find the address. If you can't then here is the address.

Corporate address:
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Attn: Customer Service

Then just simply go on xbox.com register an account (unless you have xbox live then just use that) and register a repair console under rings of death. There are 2 different types, 4 rings of death, and 3 rings of death, hopefully you still have it under warranty, if you dont you might have to pay, i was out of warranty but still didnt have to pay. So you might get lucky like me. So once you have done that fill out the information that is requested and eithier select you want them to send you a mailing tag, or you get your own. Usally if you want them to send you one it can take up to 2 weeks, or at least 4 weeks max. Yet once you send in your 360, it will take probably roighly around a month or so depending on where you live. I suggest this highly because if you dont break the silver strip on the xbox, they will fix it, if you do, well lets say they will send you a letter back saying that you modified the xbox and they can't do anything about it. So I hope this helped you guys out any.
Report Spam   Logged

thanks jo3 and others who helped!!!!!!!!!!this is an awsome sig!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 05:50:43 pm »

Good guide, Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum