Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 11:06:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

[PC] Final fantasy 7

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Final fantasy 7  (Read 262 times)
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« on: May 29, 2008, 11:52:34 am »

this is a great game alot of people say it was the best of the final fantasys but in my option its second i gotta admit it has the best story line out of all of them but i find ff9 more fun i have this game for playstation and pc ill give you the run down on the game ill make it short because its way too long.

Final Fantasy VII begins with Cloud joining AVALANCHE in a series of raids against the Mako reactors that surround the city of Midgar. Although the first mission is a success, AVALANCHE is trapped at another reactor during a subsequent raid. The reactor explodes, which sends Cloud flying from the upper levels of Midgar into the slums below. He lands unharmed on a flower bed, where he is formally introduced to Aeris.[39] Prompted by the arrival of operatives of the Shinra Company's Turks organization sent to capture Aeris, Cloud agrees to work for Aeris as her bodyguard.[40]

After Cloud defends Aeris from her would-be kidnappers, Aeris offers to show him the way back to Sector 7. Along the way, she mentions that her first boyfriend had been a first Class SOLDIER, as Cloud claims to have been. They then meet up with Tifa Lockhart, and the three infiltrate the mansion of crime boss Don Corneo. From him, the party learns that Shinra has discovered the location of AVALANCHE's hideout and plans to collapse the upper level of Sector 7 onto the slums below.[41] Despite AVALANCHE's efforts to prevent it, Shinra successfully destroys Sector 7, killing its population and three members of AVALANCHE. The Turks finally capture Aeris, who the player learns is the last living member of the "Cetra,"[42] a race closely attuned with the planet. President Shinra believes that Aeris can lead him to a mythical land of fertility known as the "Promised Land", which he expects to be ripe with easily harvested Mako energy.[43]

The remaining members of AVALANCHE—Cloud, Tifa, and Barret—infiltrate Shinra's headquarters to rescue Aeris. After freeing her and Red XIII, who joins the party, they escape when most of the personnel in the building—including President Shinra—are killed. Finding the body of the president skewered by a long sword, Cloud suspects a man called Sephiroth has returned from his presumed death. These suspicions are confirmed by an executive spared during the massacre, who claims to have witnessed Sephiroth murder the president and state that he would never allow Shinra to claim the Promised Land.[44] The party also learns that during Sephiroth's attack on Shinra, the headless body of a creature named "Jenova" disappeared from the building's research facility.[45]

While Rufus Shinra, the president's son, assumes control of the Shinra Company, AVALANCHE pursues Sephiroth across the planet, fearing his intentions for the Promised Land may be more destructive than Shinra's. During this pursuit, the party is joined by Yuffie, Cait Sith, Vincent and Cid. As the journey progresses, each member of the group must come to terms with personal conflicts from their past, and the full scope of Sephiroth's plan is eventually revealed to the player: if the planet is significantly damaged, the Lifestream within will gather at the point of injury, attempting to heal the wound. Sephiroth explains that he intends to use a powerful spell known as "Meteor" to fatally injure the planet, inciting a reaction in the Lifestream to heal the wound before it can cause the planet's destruction. Entering the fissure created by the meteor's impact, Sephiroth would merge with all the energy of the planet, granting him god-like power over it.[46] At an ancient temple erected by the Cetra, AVALANCHE attempts to undermine Sephiroth's plot by claiming the Black Materia needed to activate Meteor, but Sephiroth displays a mysterious power over Cloud,(which is most likely enforced through the Jenova cells, which Cloud and Sephiroth are both infected with.) forcing him to relinquish it. i dont wanna spoil it just in case you guys play Tongue

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 07:35:22 am »

cool man, and there's 9 games in the series? O.O that's alot, lol. But awesome job.
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 10:51:49 am »

cool man, and there's 9 games in the series? O.O that's alot, lol. But awesome job.
nope theres more theres like 12 but im only familar with 6,7,8,9,10 Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 12:03:13 pm »

nope theres more theres like 12 but im only familar with 6,7,8,9,10 Undecided
12  0.0 holy crap, lol. That's a dozen.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:20:41 am »

yeah 12 storylines... to say the truth the game as like over 30 titles already so imagine... lol i played about 15 of them ... played since 1-10  but didnt finish all i only beated 10 and 10 part 2(x-2) and i also beated ff7 i played it alot on playstation and u can also play it on the computer its a good thing that there is alot of fans that made it possible to play in a computer... my favourite of all the story lines i played so far is ffx (ff 10 1st part), beated teh game 3 times 1 without raising stats too much, 1 on expert difficulty and the last 1 i played over 500 hours on my save game rofl... imagine 500 hours on training my characters... i had all aeons/summons with lots of hp, i had all aeons and special/secret weapons, Anima was my favourite aeon i dont know if you ever seen it zidane but its a dark angel or something like that. Its overdrive owns everything i reached max dmg in game with his overdrive (1.500.000 +- dmg with the overdrive woot!) and my bro bought ff 12 for ps2 but he is in switzerland so i cant play it atm or never will...
FF 13 is going to blow sale prices on the stores like metal gear solid 4 did... Too bad its coming out for ps3 only... And also i hate those guys that buy lots of repeated games like... buying 10 metal gear solid 4 games and sell on ebay for higher prices... thats 1 reason that makes games dissapear from stores too soon because of those selfish retards... seriously... i hate them they should have been arrested lol its like making money in a wrong way...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 03:21:38 pm »

yeah 12 storylines... to say the truth the game as like over 30 titles already so imagine... lol i played about 15 of them ... played since 1-10  but didnt finish all i only beated 10 and 10 part 2(x-2) and i also beated ff7 i played it alot on playstation and u can also play it on the computer its a good thing that there is alot of fans that made it possible to play in a computer... my favourite of all the story lines i played so far is ffx (ff 10 1st part), beated teh game 3 times 1 without raising stats too much, 1 on expert difficulty and the last 1 i played over 500 hours on my save game rofl... imagine 500 hours on training my characters... i had all aeons/summons with lots of hp, i had all aeons and special/secret weapons, Anima was my favourite aeon i dont know if you ever seen it zidane but its a dark angel or something like that. Its overdrive owns everything i reached max dmg in game with his overdrive (1.500.000 +- dmg with the overdrive woot!) and my bro bought ff 12 for ps2 but he is in switzerland so i cant play it atm or never will...
FF 13 is going to blow sale prices on the stores like metal gear solid 4 did... Too bad its coming out for ps3 only... And also i hate those guys that buy lots of repeated games like... buying 10 metal gear solid 4 games and sell on ebay for higher prices... thats 1 reason that makes games dissapear from stores too soon because of those selfish retards... seriously... i hate them they should have been arrested lol its like making money in a wrong way...
Yeah I have all the aeons on ffx and I almost have all the overdrives for my characters but Id have to say ff7 or 9 has the best storyline  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 04:21:36 pm »

if i rememeber right the start of ff9 is when your using a little boy or something liek that with a tale? i remember a part like that on ff9,my cousin said ff8 is pretty much equal to ff7 but ff7 still rocks, i saw in some website very well known a poll with votes from billions of fans ff7 & ff10 were with same % of votes, i think its true because ff7 has lots of items and great combat scenes and a great storyline, the only problem on ff10 is the lack of aeons and the story seems to be a bit weak but i prefer it more than ff7 bc we can do aeon battles which made me happy ^.^. I miss ff10 damn i hope i get to play on my old save file again... i´m still not fully upgraded in stats i only had auron/yuna/rikku at max and most aeons with like 12000 hp- 88000hp... (from weakest- valefor to the most resistant- magus sisters[the fat sister lol]) i had the 2nd valefor overdrive >.> you got that 1? the one that shoots sort of sphere blasts in a circle randomly at the opponent it does same dmg at high stats but when low does 2x the 1st overdrive dmg...

ANIMA FTW!
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:52:21 pm »

if i rememeber right the start of ff9 is when your using a little boy or something liek that with a tale? i remember a part like that on ff9,my cousin said ff8 is pretty much equal to ff7 but ff7 still rocks, i saw in some website very well known a poll with votes from billions of fans ff7 & ff10 were with same % of votes, i think its true because ff7 has lots of items and great combat scenes and a great storyline, the only problem on ff10 is the lack of aeons and the story seems to be a bit weak but i prefer it more than ff7 bc we can do aeon battles which made me happy ^.^. I miss ff10 damn i hope i get to play on my old save file again... i´m still not fully upgraded in stats i only had auron/yuna/rikku at max and most aeons with like 12000 hp- 88000hp... (from weakest- valefor to the most resistant- magus sisters[the fat sister lol]) i had the 2nd valefor overdrive >.> you got that 1? the one that shoots sort of sphere blasts in a circle randomly at the opponent it does same dmg at high stats but when low does 2x the 1st overdrive dmg...

ANIMA FTW!
Yeah in ff9 the guy with the tail his name is zidane he was my favorite character in the game witch is where I got zidane from Tongue and Yeah I like ff7 and ff10 i beat 7,8,9,10 and i own all four of them and i have all the aeons in ff10 I miss my old file in ff7 my guys were level 80+ and in final fantasy 9 all my guys are lvl 99 all of them  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 05:24:10 pm »

nice, my ff7 characters were all 90+ it was easy to raise them... i think raising your stats in ff10 takes alot more time its sort of similiar to most otehr rpg games now...
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »

nice, my ff7 characters were all 90+ it was easy to raise them... i think raising your stats in ff10 takes alot more time its sort of similiar to most otehr rpg games now...
Yeah I know but in ff7 I had to erase my old file because I had a bug and it wouldnt let cloud learn omnislash  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Cait Sith
L33Tness
Community Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 06:06:32 pm »

And now i begin my thoughts on the final fantasy series Cheesy... ok here i go... To begin with i would definately say ff7-9 were definately the best ones as they started making more the story lines got a little bit worse but still enjoyable to play such as ff10 and ff12 are pretty good... + all the xtra ones they made likeeee ff10-x2 or w/e its called ... and also the new game for psp final fantasy crises core is good its about what happened beforreeee all the events in ff7 happened , which was pretty fun. Tbh i think ff8 has the best storyline but ff7 and 9 are right behind it with gr8 story lines too Smiley   Those are some of my many thoughts of final fantasy cuz i am tired of typing lawl..
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 11:49:10 am »

And now i begin my thoughts on the final fantasy series Cheesy... ok here i go... To begin with i would definately say ff7-9 were definately the best ones as they started making more the story lines got a little bit worse but still enjoyable to play such as ff10 and ff12 are pretty good... + all the xtra ones they made likeeee ff10-x2 or w/e its called ... and also the new game for psp final fantasy crises core is good its about what happened beforreeee all the events in ff7 happened , which was pretty fun. Tbh i think ff8 has the best storyline but ff7 and 9 are right behind it with gr8 story lines too Smiley   Those are some of my many thoughts of final fantasy cuz i am tired of typing lawl..
Id have to agree but out of all the final fantasys I enjoyed 9  and 7 the most Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 10:18:18 pm »

You guys are wrong... Theres 18 (if not that then 16)... and 1 movie.

And i have played 13 of the games and i have seen the movie.
Report Spam   Logged

Best Server in the world is:sexyscape.no-ip.org
I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:31 pm »

You guys are wrong... Theres 18 (if not that then 16)... and 1 movie.

And i have played 13 of the games and i have seen the movie.
I havent really been up to date since Final fantasy X-2 after that they just got more stupid  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Level 3 Pure

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 01:52:00 am »

One of my friends told me about FF, but I never tried it myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum