Photobucket
Tantalus Band Of Thieves
March 28, 2024, 08:37:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forum http://zombiesoft.ulmb.com/index.php

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Buyx Staff List Login Register  

Final Fantasy 7: Dirge Of Cerberus [PS2]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7: Dirge Of Cerberus [PS2]  (Read 280 times)
Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« on: July 20, 2008, 01:45:53 pm »

This is the best Final Fantasy game until FF10 and up... But i especially like this one becuase unlike all of the others you can move around and you can walk and you decide when to shoot... and you get a GUN!!! Woot! I think that this game shows that Final fantasy games are cool when they are dark.

This storyline was just amazing... I liked it because when it starts out you are just playing this guy you've never heard of (Unless you've seen the movie FF7: Advent Childeren) and then as you get farther and farther in the game Vincent's story unravels... and shows you his Infigerating past...

I would like to ask does anyone have any cheats for this game?
Report Spam   Logged

Best Server in the world is:sexyscape.no-ip.org
I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:53:24 pm »

This is the best Final Fantasy game until FF10 and up... But i especially like this one becuase unlike all of the others you can move around and you can walk and you decide when to shoot... and you get a GUN!!! Woot! I think that this game shows that Final fantasy games are cool when they are dark.

This storyline was just amazing... I liked it because when it starts out you are just playing this guy you've never heard of (Unless you've seen the movie FF7: Advent Childeren) and then as you get farther and farther in the game Vincent's story unravels... and shows you his Infigerating past...

Sounds cool ive seen the movie and Ive beat the game but I havent played this game it must be new  Tongue I deffently gotta try it Im gonna start collecting them now Ive already have ff7,ff8,ff9,ffx Grin currently working on getting tatics Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 09:20:53 pm »

Iv'e played Most of the games.. And i have 7 and 10.

And Dirge of Cerberus isn't a New game... It came out in like 2005.

But it's a Kick Ass game.
Report Spam   Logged

I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 09:26:55 pm »

Sounds cool ive seen the movie and Ive beat the game but I havent played this game it must be new  Tongue I deffently gotta try it Im gonna start collecting them now Ive already have ff7,ff8,ff9,ffx Grin currently working on getting tatics Tongue
my parents r taking me 2 gamestop soon, wich game did u recommend? And if my parents don't take me, i'll get it for my birthday, or buy it online. Did u say to get the 9th 1?
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 09:33:46 pm »

No,
Get Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus
Or  Final Fantasy X
But i mostly recomend 7. =)
Report Spam   Logged

I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside
Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 02:14:09 am »

i played dirge of cerberus on my ps2 when it had a chip but it started freakin out 1 week later... i only played once or twice i remember u start in some village at night shooting enemies and stuff... and the end of that mission some guys show up and talk to you... guys that look like robots or something... it was a good game but still i dont think it beats ff7 or ffx
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 03:47:21 am »

my parents r taking me 2 gamestop soon, wich game did u recommend? And if my parents don't take me, i'll get it for my birthday, or buy it online. Did u say to get the 9th 1?
Deffently get final fantasy 9 its the best one there and it has a story line more suited for us Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Dynamite,Man

Vincent Valentine

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 11:24:13 am »

i played dirge of cerberus on my ps2 when it had a chip but it started freakin out 1 week later... i only played once or twice i remember u start in some village at night shooting enemies and stuff... and the end of that mission some guys show up and talk to you... guys that look like robots or something... it was a good game but still i dont think it beats ff7 or ffx
Your Talking about AZUL... And Shelke... They aren't Robots... LMFAO!  But they are Bad guys.
Report Spam   Logged

I cry out
But no one hears me
I seek shelter
But no one shields me
I reach out
But no one sees me
I scream
I cry
But only on the inside
No one knows me
I exist only to myself
I am in your world
But only as a ghost
Forever lost
Dying on the inside
Manningham
SEXY MOD
Community Veteran

Contains 5% Juice

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 01:31:17 pm »

Deffently get final fantasy 9 its the best one there and it has a story line more suited for us Tongue
alright, it for ps1, or ps2?
Report Spam   Logged

Have any questions plz ask me or another staff member.
Made by Jo3 (he's awesome)

Noob1
Community Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 02:05:13 pm »

Your Talking about AZUL... And Shelke... They aren't Robots... LMFAO!  But they are Bad guys.

Well dude you cant know everything by just playing once... i played that game like 2 years ago probably and only played 1 time -.-, i remember 2 bad guys showing up in end of the 1st mission but i remembered them as robot suit guys >.>
Report Spam   Logged
Brandon
Zombie King
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 11:59:28 pm »

alright, it for ps1, or ps2?
Its for ps1 but It works for both systems so it doesnt matter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum